The offers of telematics24 are intended for entrepreneurs ("Unternehmer") according to § 14 in the German Civil Code (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch/BGB) solely and are not directed at consumers ("Verbraucher") according to § 13 in the German Civil Code (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch/BGB).
Data Protection Declaration
- BPW Bergische Achsen Kommanditgesellschaft (BPW) are delighted to see you visiting our websites and about your interest in our Webshop telematics24, our company and our products.
- The protection of your personal data when processing it on the occasion of your visiting our websites is important to us. We strictly observe the statutory regulations on data protection. In connection with your visiting our websites, personal data is only processed to the extent necessary for the purposes described below.
- In the following, you will find information about how we ensure data protection and which kind of data is collected for what purpose.
I. BPW RESPECTS YOUR PRIVACY
- The protection of your privacy when processing personal data as well as the safety of business data is important to us and we take this into consideration in our business processes.
- We process personal data that is collected during your visit to our websites, both confidentially and in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), of the German Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG)) and of the Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz).
II. DATA PROCESSING IN CONNECTION WITH VISITS TO OUR WEBSITES
- Upon every visit to our websites, access data is saved in the server log. The data set thus saved contains the following data:
- The date, time and query your browser posed to the server,
- The data volume transmitted,
- The operating system,
- The website from which you arrived at the requested page (IP address),
- Product and version information of the browser used (user agent).
III. PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- BPW and further third-parties of the Webshop telematics24 processes your personal data only to the extent necessary for the fulfilment of a contract or for performing pre-contract measures, in particular for processing enquiries, (temporary) storage of the offers or contracts to be submitted to you and the technical administration of the range of products of our websites.
- The following personal data of visitors to our websites is logged insofar as they have consented to this or statutory authorisation is at hand:
Company name, street and house number, addition to address, city, post code, state/province, country, last name, first name, date of birth, phone number, VAT number, commercial register number and email address.
- This data is treated strictly confidentially. It shall only be disclosed to third parties if you have granted your express permission as per Section 6 Subsection. 1 S. 1 lit. A GDPR, if the disclosure is necessary as per Section 6 Subsection 1 S. 1 lit. F GDPR for the assertion, exertion or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data, in the event that there is a statutory obligation for the disclosure as per Section 6 Subsection 1 S. 1 lit. C GDRP, as well as it being legal and is necessary for the conclusion of contractual relations with you, especially in the scope of the order, delivery and payment process.
- The data collected by us will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected, unless there any storage and documentation obligations under tax and commercial law (from the German Commercial Code, German Tax Act), or you have consented to storage going beyond this as per Section Subsection 1 Sentence 1 lit. A GDPR. In this case, the data is deleted after storage and documentation obligations have expired or your consent is revoked.
IV. SAFETY OF PERSONAL DATA
- Your personal data shall only be disclosed to third parties or otherwise transmitted if this is necessary to perform and conclude a contract or for invoicing purposes or if you have consented beforehand. To the extent that BPW is obliged to disclose personal data by law or by court judgment, we shall only give the relevant data to the public institutions and authorities entitled to receive information in line with statutory regulations.
- BPW takes safety precautions to protect your personal data from manipulation, loss, destruction or from access by unauthorised persons or unauthorised publication. Our safety precautions are constantly improved in line with technological development. We cannot vouch for full data safety in unencrypted communication via e-mail – such as this.
V. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- Our websites use Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of our websites. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our websites is usually transmitted to a server in the USA and stored there. In the event of activation of the IP anonymisation function on our websites, your address will, however, be shortened by Google within the Member States of the European Union or in other states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of our service provider, Google will use this information to analyse your use of our websites to compile reports about the website activities and to render further services connected with the website use and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of the cookies by way of a corresponding setting in your browser software; however, we must point out that you will not be able to use all functions of our websites to the full in this case. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of our websites (incl. your IP address) for Google as well as the processing of this data by Google with effect for the future on the website google.com/dlpage/gaoptout by downloading and installing the browser add-on available there.
Alternatively, you can simply click on the following link: Disable Google Analytics
- By using our websites, you declare your consent to the processing by Google of the data collected in the manner and nature previously described for the afore-mentioned purpose.
We use so-called “session cookies” on some of our websites to alleviate your use of our websites. These are small text files that are only stored on your hard drive for as long as you visit our website and, depending on the setting of your browser programme, are deleted when you close your browser. These cookies do not retrieve any information stored about you and do not impact your PC or your files. Most browsers are set such that they automatically accept cookies. You can, however, deactivate the storage of cookies or set your browser so that informs you when cookies are being sent.
VII. YOUR RIGHTS AS THE PERSON AFFECTED
- You have the right to,
- revoke the consent granted for the processing of your personal data with effect for the future at any time as per Section 7 Subsection 3 GDPR. This results in us not be allowed to continue in the future with the data processing that was based on this consent;
- receive free information about the personal data we have stored on you as per Section 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the category of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to correct, delete, restrict the processing or revocation, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data insofar as it was not collected from us, as well as the existence of an automatic decision-making process including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about the details thereof;
- request the correction or completion without delay of your personal data we have stored, insofar as, in spite of our efforts regarding the correctness of data, false information is said to have been stored as per Section 16 GDPR;
- request the deletion of your personal data we have stored as per Section 17 GDPR, insofar as the processing is not required for the exertion of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a statutory obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exertion or defence of legal claims.;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as per Section 18 GDPR insofar as you dispute the correctness of the data on you, the processing is illegal, but you object to it being deleted and we no longer need the data, yet you require it for the assertion, exertion, or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing as per Section 21 GDPR;
- receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to demand the transmission to another responsible party as per Section 20 GDPR;
- complain to a supervisory authority as per Section 77 GDPR. Usually, you can turn to the supervisory authority at usual place of residence or employment or that of our company domicile for this purpose.
- Insofar as our personal data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest as per Section 6 Subsection 1 S. 1 lit. F GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your data as per Section 21 GDPR, insofar as there are reasons resulting from your particular situation or the objection is directed at direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object without stating a particular situation.
- Please feel free to contact the responsible party for suggestions and complaints regarding the collection, processing and use of your personal data at BPW.
VIII. PARTY RESPONSIBLE; DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The party responsible in the meaning of the Data Protection Act is:
BPW Bergische Achsen Kommanditgesellschaft, Ohlerhammer, 51674 Wiehl
Telephone: +49 (0) 2262 78-0
Should you have any question regarding data protection, wish to assert rights or claims regarding your personal data, please send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The responsible party’s data protection officer is:
BPW Bergische Achsen Kommanditgesellschaft
As of: 23.09.2019